We are looking for an analytical and energetic Credit Analyst for one of our global shipping clients. The candidate will be responsible to analyze credit, financial and management reports. The ideal candidate would have 1-2 years’ experience and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate must be able to work well independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Prepare comprehensive credit analysis and reviews of prospective and existing customers, suppliers and other counterparties
- Analyze and generate credit, financial and management reports and provide credit limit recommendations to Manager
- Prepare and monitor credit facility submissions to the banks
- Provide credit support and advice to commercial teams
- Maintain the credit system and ensure that credit policies and processes are complied with
- Liaison with banks, other credit providers and agencies
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting
- Great attention to data/numerical accuracy
- Understanding of banking credit lines and finance structure
- Team player with positive attitude, good interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in shipping and the fuel markets
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.