- Act as the Product Champion
- Design, develop, and implement software applications to meet business needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and development team members to define requirements and ensure solutions meet business needs.
- Write, test, and deploy code using programming languages and development frameworks.
- Create technical documentation to support application design, development, and deployment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to applications, systems, and integrations.
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to ensure code quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and development methodologies to continuously improve the development process and deliver high-quality applications.
- Provide application technical support to end-users as needed.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that software applications are developed according to schedule and meet the needs of the business.
- To participate in any ad-hoc projects/tasks as assigned.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in application development and engineering.
- Experience in Low code development.
- Good knowledge of OutSystems and/or Workato and able to be hands-on.
- Experience with database management and SQL.
- Understanding web services and APIs (REST, SOAP) for integrations.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with stakeholders across departments.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio and documentation.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.