We are looking for an experienced and energetic Senior IT System Engineer for one of our global shipping clients. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of working experiences in handling infrastructure support (e.g. PC, email, printer, server, maintenance etc) and has excellent troubleshooting skills for both the hardware and the software.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person/ remotely by tool or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users & repairing and replacing equipment as and when necessary
- Promoting the usage of Office 365 including SharePoint, Teams and etc
- Educating Cyber-security knowledge within company’s group
- Minimum Diploma in IT.
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in the shipping industry is preferred
- Experience in Microsoft OS, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 is a must
- Possess knowledge in IT networking and LAN.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory environment (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Ability to start work immediately is an advantage
- May be required to work out of office hours from time to time
- Ability to work independently and as well as in a team
- Good communication skill & have spirits to challenge