We are looking for an experienced and proactive IT Security Engineer for one of our global shipping clients. He/She will be responsible for IT Security incidents, projects and governance for the company and its affiliations. The ideal candidate should have good communication skills, resourceful, independent and knowledge of Agile Methodology.
- Handles security incidents
- Performs investigations of Security incidents
- Performs threat hunting using SIEM and SOAR tools.
- Conducts Audit and Governance
- Participates in internal and external IT audits.
- Maintains Incident Response Plans and IT policies.
- Performs Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Conducts Security awareness training for the organization.
- Conducts phishing campaigns.
- Designs and review IT/Cyber security architectures
- Works with external parties (eg; CSA, MPA) on latest cyber threats and trends
- Assists in vessel IT security setup, review, audit, and remedial actions.
- Manages Security related projects.
- Acts as Security Advisory for all projects.
- Participate in RFP and RFQ process.
- Degree in Computer Science, or related disciplines with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledgeable in IT Security, Cloud Security, and security standards such as NIST, ISO 27000 and IMO.
- IT Security Management experience of various aspect, e.g., network security, server security, application security, end point security, email security, physical access security, logical access security, etc will be an advantage;
- Knowledge managing network security devices (NextGen Firewalls, IDS, IPS, UTM, NAC, AV, etc.), Windows, Linux, and networking service will be an advantage;
- Professional certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH certified, etc.) will be an advantage.
- Strong hands-on knowledge and experience with security architecture and implementation of Azure Cloud Computing (IaaS, Containers, AKS, DevOps, CI/CD).
- Ideally completed 2 or more of the following certifications: SC-200, SC-300, AZ-500, MS-500 and SC-100
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.