We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager for one of our global shipping clients. The candidate will be required to lead and manage the development and production support of large-scale systems and other digital transformation projects. He/ She would be expected to handle at least 2 to 3 projects concurrently, which will be a mixture of big and small projects, and will work with internal IT team, stakeholders, external consultants, and vendors.
The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of project management experience in multi system/application environment and Agile methodology. Having programming knowledge is not compulsory but is good to have.
- Project Management – Undertake initiation, planning, budget estimation, reporting, scheduling, and resource management for projects and change requests in Ship/Fleet Management.
- Business Requirements – Assist in defining and gathering the business entity’s digital needs that need to be addressed by projects.
- Business Process Management – Assist in evaluating and documenting existing business processes, outlining, and implementing improvements to optimize business processes.
- Change Management – Apply change management processes to manage stakeholders’ expectations throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Solution Design – Create detailed IT solution/service design based on functional specifications to meet required quality, performance, and technical requirements, aligned with architectural roadmap.
- Solutions Development – Lead activities to develop, build, configure, integrate, and test solutions based on functional and technical specifications to meet required quality and performance requirements.
- Solution Deployment – Lead implementation of application and developing implementation and verification procedures to ensure successful installation of systems hardware and software adhering to the best practices.
- Solution Maintenance – Plan all activities associated with implementation and maintenance of the application. Responsible for managing application and system issues that arise across the business.
- Internal Stakeholder Management – Build and maintain strong partnerships with applications owners and other IT members. Work with internal business management to identify and prioritise application support needs, issues, and development projects.
- Vendor Management – Facilitate and maintain relationships with vendors/partners, negotiating contracts, creating standards for the vendors, and finding the best available vendors.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems Engineering or other relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years of proven solution design and agile project management experience within a complex, growing, multi-site, multi system/application environment. Certification is an asset.
- Experience in the framework, methodology, toolkits that are essential to a business transformation project.
- Worked IT applications and systems, familiar with Business Intelligence tools used in shipping industry.
- Knowledge in project management concept and Quality standards & procedures.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of business processes, their linkage to technology, Project Management Concept and Quality Standards & Procedures.
- Strong and up to date technical/functional understanding of Application Architecture best practices.
- MNC with good corporate culture
- 5-day work week (Centralised location)
- AWS and performance bonus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!