We are looking for an experienced and proactive IT Manager for one of our global shipping clients. The IT Manager will be responsible to lead a team of IT Engineers and manage the delivery of IT services in the region. He/she will provide IT leadership to support the Company’s business (shore and ships) and also lead and manage IT projects in Singapore and the regions.
- IT Business Partner – Work closely with Senior Management Team and external vendors to lead and ensure the successful execution of the IT and Business strategies in Singapore and the region.
- Collaborate with the Technical Management Team and other relevant business units to lead and ensure the successful implementation and rollout of IT projects, policies and procedures for shore and ships.
- Manage IT projects to ensure the successful delivery and execution of software upgrades and custom developed applications and effective change management.
- Research, develop, and manage implementation of new technologies for deployment across the organization to drive business excellence, reduced costs and cycle times to market (solutions, processes, etc.).
- Oversee and be the escalation point of IT support for the company’s fleet of vessels, shore operations and regional project offices to ensure the timely resolution of reported IT issues.
- Work closely with the supporting team in the region to ensure IT Policies and Standards are maintained in each regional office. The rollout of policies and procedures includes cybersecurity and Audit & Compliance requirements etc.
- Degree in Information Technology or any other related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in IT Management and IT Project Management
- Experience of leading and managing IT team remotely & minimum of 3 years’ experience in the maritime industry
- Strong communication, analytical and people skills and able to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to physically travel and visit the company’s regional offices and fleet of vessels
- Must be willing to work occasional, rotational weekend for IT Management On-Call
- Must be willing to work in a different time zone when required in order to collaborate and meet with other regions
- Location in town
- 5-day work week
- Nice working environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.