We are looking for an experienced and results-driven IT Global Infrastructure Assistant Manager for one of our global clients in the Maritime industry. The ideal candidate is responsible for effective managing, maintaining and supporting IT Infrastructure systems for cloud and on-premise services and cybersecurity across the organisation.
IT BAU Support & Services Delivery
- Provides Level 2 support for operations of IT Infrastructure systems for cloud and on-premise services including servers, backup & recovery, virtualization, SAN Storage
- Respond to cybersecurity alerts escalated from Cybersecurity Operation Center (CSOC)
- Manage and maintain a sustainable IT Infrastructure which covers systems & server administration, data center management, patch management, systems management, security management and ensure alignment with Group Infrastructure standard
- Manage and collaborate with vendors on the working level to follow up and close tickets, reviewing of SLA and validation of SOW
- Manage the onboarding of applications to company Single Sign-On (SSO) platform
- Manage company data backup, restore, and monitor backup job to ensure that all company backup jobs are completed and kept online and off site according to policy.
- Maintain and ensure good systems security is in place and in compliance with group policies and procedures.
- Manage and maintain virtualized infrastructure, Citrix Xen Servers and Azure Virtual Desktop
IT Infrastructure Planning & Management
- Project Manager for IT Infrastructure related projects including backup and storage, servers optimization and Cloud platforms in Azure and AWS.
- Ensure all systems change requests are in compliance with company policy
- Document and maintain a comprehensive up to date IT Asset Register
- Manage and work systematically with other IT teams to perform periodic systems maintenance and upgrade
- Manage and monitor to ensure all global production systems are highly available at all time
- Actively participating in development of processes, procedures and policies related to IT Infrastructure
- Managing System Integrators/Vendors, Technology Partners to plan and initiate all global Infrastructure related services e.g. Data Center, Servers, Storage, Cloud and Cybersecurity
- Maintain systems documentation, maintenance records, performs upgrades and/or replaces hardware
- Ensure Systems and Data security to meet strict IT audit requirement.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- ITIL / MCSA / MCSE / VCP / Cloud (AWS or Azure) certification will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of HPE and IBM server hardware (including SCSI, RAID and Hyper
- Hands-on experience implementing and administrating server hardware, settings and
maintaining policies and rights/security within a Microsoft Windows Server environment
- Excellent knowledge of SSO (ADFS, Azure AD and OneLogin), Active D, DNS, DHCP, GPO
(Win Server 2008/2012/2016)
- Good knowledge of VMware vSphere / EXS and AWS/ Azure IaaS
- Good knowledge of Crowdstrike EDR, Zscaler ZPA and ZIA
- Sound working knowledge of Citrix Technologies including application publishing and AVD
- Basic knowledge of networking, LAN/WAN operating system environments, TCP/IP
- Basic knowledge in SIEM, SNMP and Syslog, or other industry standard monitoring systems would be advantageous.
- Hands-on experience of Cohesity, Veritas Netbackup, Backup Exec, HPE Tape Library,
AWS Snapshot and Azure Backup.
- Data center operations on premise, Amazon Web Services and Azure (Physical Servers,
VMware, Patch Management, OS hardening)
- Exposure to Lotus Domino platform, HP & IBM SAN will be an added advantage
- Normal office hours staff and on call during non-business hours support
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.