We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic Business Process Analyst for one of our global shipping clients. The candidate will be responsible to gather user’s business requirements and processes and evaluate on the feasibility of implementation and manage the scope of the project. The ideal candidate would have at least 4 years of relevant experience and must be able to write use case specifications, user stories and acceptance criteria and possess good writing skills. He/ she should possess a curious mindset with ability to think outside the box and is able to work well independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Gather, analyze and formalize user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on the
feasibility of implementation and manage the scope of the project.
- Prepare project documentation including Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Develop technical design specification and translate the technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions & assist with tracking progress and provide updates.
- Assist with hands on testing and UAT
- Assist with coordinating all project activities between the business sponsors and developers
Skills and Experience
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience & experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Strong user story, use cases, acceptance criteria and writing skills in all phases of requirements management including gathering, analyzing and tracking requirements
- Must be able to write Use case Specifications, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Agile and Waterfall fluent & familiar with Software Development Life Cycle
- Having PMO/ Prince 2 and Agile certification is a bonus but not essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills including workshop facilitation
- Self-motivated and internal customer focused & strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.