We are looking for an experienced Business IT Analyst for one of our global shipping clients. The ideal candidate will have similar working experiences in shipping industry and has knowledge in accounting system implementations as well as supporting in-house business applications. He/she will support the IT Manager in understanding business requirements, distinguishing users’ requests from underlying true business needs and execute tasks that comply with IT development standards and methodologies.
- Serves as the point of contact between internal business users and IT vendors.
- Support the IT Manager in executing IT projects, system and processes scope and approach, reviews plan with business users and IT vendors
- Gathers internal users’ requirements, performs business analysis, develops functional design, manages system and integration testing
- Assist IT manager in the development and operation of business application systems
- Assist project manager for voyage management and accounting systems implementation
- Maintain application systems and provide users’ support
- Study, evaluate, propose and implement new technology
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in IT or relevant field of study
- Minimum 3 years of system support experience
- Programming skills (SQL, c, c++. JAVA, R language. VBA etc)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Business intelligence
- Experience in Shipping Industry
- Advanced MS-Office product Skill
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.