We are looking for an experienced and proactive IT Business Analyst for one of our global commodities clients. He/ she will work closely with the business units to analyse business needs then translates and documents operational business requirements into functional specifications for the relevant business or IT unit. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of relevant working in Commodities Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) solutions and having good exposure to automation projects will be preferred.
- Conducting gaps analyses between the as-is and to-be processes, identifying gaps with existing system functionalities, reports, and controls
- Running workshops to identify current and best-practice procedures
- Running training workshops with key stakeholders and end users
- Work with vendor/global LDC development teams to communicate requirements; review of delivered solution
- Understand system functionalities and be able to recommend solutions and improvements
- Document functional specifications working closely with the Regional + Global teams to facilitate developments
- Act as first line support to the business in case of issues during project and second line support post go-live
- Contribute to regular project and business meetings, provide progress updates, report issues and risks
- Help to develop and manage key stakeholder relationships
- Project Management throughout the project (e.g. defining scope, estimating resource requirements, timelines)
- 5+ years of experience working as Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst
- Degree in IT or related discipline with exposure to commodity trading or accounting or logistics is preferred
- Direct working experience in CTRM solutions is mandatory.
- Good experience in .NET application development
- Exposure to automation projects is preferred.
- Good accounting knowledge is required and would be a definite advantage
- Good understanding of Project Management methodology and best practices
- Business Analysis Certification a strong advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work in fast-paced, reactive, and challenging trading environments
- Ability to manage own time and workload & own a task and deliver to required timelines
- Ability to anticipate issues and suggest resolutions
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.