We are looking for an experienced IT Audit Manager for one of our global shipping clients. The IT Audit Manager will be responsible to reviews the effectiveness of the internal control and risk management framework operated within the Group and directs the APAC internal audit teams to accomplish its objectives of providing independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in IT Audit in an international environment and has strong knowledge of IT audit methodologies (GTAG) as well as IT standards (COBIT 5). Having professional certifications (CISA, CISM, CISSP) will be an advantage.
- Define the APAC IT Corporate Audit Plan for the year to come in coordination with the company’s Asia Pacific management, HO Corporate Audit and counterparts in charge of EMEA and the Americas.
- Define IT audit assignments over all technology related areas in accordance with their methodology, including assessments related to:
- IT Management & Governance
- Project Development & Delivery, Project Portfolio Management
- IT Operations
- Information Security, including cybersecurity,
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Ensure the completion of the IT audit plan on the zone, organize the planning of missions, optimize the utilisation of resources, report and comment the main conclusions of the audits to the Asia Pacific CEO, follow-up the implementation of the mitigation plans agreed with the auditees.
- Complete the “IT on-demand” assignments requested by Asia Pacific management in coordination with HO Corporate Audit.
- Contribute to the development and the maintenance of the IT audit working program / tools and knowledge sharing across the team.
- Build and maintain collaborative working relationship with local, regional and corporate management teams.
- A degree from a recognised education institute, with around 5 years of experience in IT audit in an international environment
- Highly advantageous to possess professional certifications (CISA, CISM, CISSP)
- Has strong knowledge of IT audit methodologies (GTAG) as well as IT standards (COBIT 5)
- Highly competent in IT security / cybersecurity, you can perform penetration testing of applications, IT systems and networks
- Ability to easily interact with and/or manage cross-functional teams of all seniority.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills to motivate, influence and negotiate, with the ability to challenge at a senior level.
- Willingness to travel abroad for work: across Asia and Pacific up to 10% to 20% of your time (in Covid-19 safe situation)
- Experience in the Shipping industry is a plus.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!