Our client is looking for an experienced IT Applications/Business Analyst to join their organization. This role will be reporting to the Head of IT, APAC Applications & Digital and is responsible for managing APAC applications and supporting IT projects to address business needs. He/she will collaborate closely with various stakeholders such as business owners, IT teams external vendors, and be responsible for system availability, quality of IT solutions delivered, tracking the overall performance and deliverables of the external vendors to meet the committed service levels. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, is meticulous and has good experience in application maintenance and project management through IT solution implementation.
- Responsible for IT system availability and relevancy in the face of changing business landscape
- Responsible for the quality of the IT systems and ensure adherence to software development standards and processes that is in line with the company’s guidelines
- Collaborate with business stakeholders on business and non-functional requirements to ensure they are well gathered and documented
- Lead discussion with APAC IT teams, Head Office teams and/or vendors to identify appropriate IT solutions, establish scope and timeline, and monitor the deliverables are achieved on time and with quality
- Perform analysis, functional documentation, technical reviews, testing and support deployment
- Proactive communications and status update to business stakeholders, and IT management
- Ensure effective solution/application support to business users and issue resolution within agreed service level by working with the respective IT teams
- Manage vendors to deliver application evolutions, maintenance and support tasks. Monitor performance and deliverables of vendors to meet committed service levels
- Manage vendors to ensure IT solutions are delivered per agreed project scope and timeline.
Qualifications / Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing / Information Systems or related field
- Preferably 5 years of relevant working experience in managing enterprise or regional application maintenance
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle and understanding of the building blocks of the information system: application layers, infrastructure and security.
- Knowledge/experience in the Shipping/logistics industry will be advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!