We are looking for an experienced and proactive Internal IT Auditor to join the APAC Corporate Audit and Investigations team for one of our global shipping clients. The IT Auditor will be tasked to plan and perform risk-based audits of the IT organizations, processes, and environments, in accordance with the annual Group IT Audit Plan or upon request for ad-hoc IT reviews.
The ideal candidate will be a good problem-solver and is willing to undertake new challenges. He/she would have at least 2 years of related working experience in IT audit or related roles.
- Conduct examinations, evaluations, and reviews to ensure the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, reliability and integrity of the IT systems, compliance of policies, plans, procedures, and regulations and proper safeguarding of assets.
- Prepare comprehensive and detailed audit programs to execute the audit strategy.
- Execute, document audit work and conclude on the results of audit tests and overall effectiveness of controls as well as to maintain complete documentation of work carried out
- Draft audit reports in accordance with standards to clearly communicate risks and core audit issues.
- Log audits testings, findings, and recommendations in the Internal Audit management tool (currently TeamMate+).
- Perform follow-ups on effective implementation of agreed action plan.
- Manage multiple and typically concurrent assignments and utilize ability to work independently or as part of a team in leading engagements with aggressive deadlines.
- Perform relevant data analytics based on audit scope, including those of business audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience in IT audit or related role
- Good knowledge of mainframe, Unix and Windows operating systems, information security and networks
- Strong understanding of risk management and ability to independently plan technical audits
- CIA, CISA, CISSP, GIAC, ISO 27001 or similar certification(s), would be highly preferred
- Must be willing to travel (up to 30% annually)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.