We are looking for an experienced Internal Auditor for one of our global shipping clients. The incumbent would have either CIA, QIAL or CRMA qualifications and would have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role. The incumbent will be focused on processes and be required to audit a large scope of areas, from finance operations to operational topics (HR, marketing, operations, documentation, etc.) at APAC scale.
- Internal Audit: From preliminary research to creation of audit report
- Participate onsite in financial and operational audits of entities in APAC region
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and financial statements
- Ensure control of financial and operational risks, through methodology and studies
- Identify dysfunctions to make diagnoses and to propose suggestions
- Preparing audit reports and ensure that recommendations are implemented
- Review of business process documents, Conduct assessment
- Review of policies, preparation, and implementation of compliance seminars
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Accountancy / Finance and Economics
- 3-5 years of working experience in internal/external audit, preferably in an international environment and/or with Big 4 audit firm
- Advance proficiency in MS Excel and strong data analytics skills
- Certified Internal Auditor and IFRS norms would be preferred
- Must be willing to travel (up to 50% annually)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!