We are looking for an experienced Internal Auditor for one of our global shipping clients. The Internal Auditor is responsible to conduct internal audit and review the business process documents of every departments. The ideal candidate would have either a CIA, QIAL or CRMA qualifications and would have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
Internal Audit: From preliminary research to creation of audit report
- Preparation for audit (Plan, Notice, Questionnaire).
- Verification of regulations, manuals, documents, and data from the point of internal control.
- Consider the issues from both a holistic and individual perspective.
- Interview with auditee & organize interview result and data.
- Issue Audit Report & communicate with auditee to explain audit result.
- Discuss with auditee for improvement plan & follow up improvement plan.
J-SOX: Review of business process documents, Conduct assessment
- Communicate with each business department/subsidiaries and review the business process documents, flow chart and risk control matrix every year.
- Validation of documents and data in the system.
- Create new business process document as necessary.
- Compliance: Review of policies, preparation, and implementation of compliance seminars.
- Review the policies as necessary and announce the change to entire group.
- Prepare and conduct compliance seminar/test.
- Check internal compliance application for anti-monopoly and anti-corruption.
- Ad hoc work to check laws and regulations.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration
- The following qualifications are preferred:
– Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
– Qualification Internal Audit Leadership (QIAL)
– Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Internal Audit roles or similar
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Overseas travel may be required (2-3 times a year)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.