We are looking for an energetic HSEQ Executive for one of our global shipping clients. Reporting to the HSEQ Manager, the HSEQ Executive will be responsible to support the HSEQ department in the implementation, communication, monitoring and evaluation of the Company’s Management Systems. The ideal candidate would have at least one year of working experiences working as a HSEQ executive and have had experiences in monitoring sustainability data and producing Sustainability reports.
- Monitor Sustainability Goals and Targets that have been developed for the Company including Environmental Goals and Targets. Analyze the data where applicable and produce Sustainability Reports to be published as and when required.
- Monitor and coordinate reports submission from vessels:
Environmental Management System Reports Incident; Injury and Near Miss Reports; Master Review Reports for Ship Security
- Administer Electronic Testing of ships personnel for:
Unannounced Alcohol Tests & Unannounced verification Tests
- Provide Support in the admin function of the Department for:
Monitoring vessels schedules for arranging external HSQE & ISPS audits, Green Award Surveys, MLC Audits; Scheduling of SIRE, CDI, Rightship Inspections and support the Vetting Executive / Specialist.
- Raise Purchase Orders (P/O) and process invoices.
- Maintaining filing of departmental records and documents & other assignments given by the Superiors.
- Minimum a Diploma in Maritime courses or equivalent
- Having environmental/ sustainability in the course of studies will be an advantage
- Good IT knowledge – MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Email
- Good communications and written skills.
- Possess a flair for numbers
- Fresh graduate with modules taken in Sustainability/ having sustainability as a topic for the Final Year Paper (FPY) is welcome to apply.