We are looking for an experienced and proactive Workday & Payroll Specialist for one of our global shipping clients. The Workday & Payroll Specialist will be responsible to lead and set up the Workday platform of the company. In addition, he/she will also handle the company’s payroll via a payroll vendor. The ideal candidate would have proven track record in end-to-end implementation of a HRIS system (preferably workday) and experiences in handling payroll matters of an organisation.
• End-to-End Implementation: Lead the setup and implementation of HRIS from inception to post-implementation, ensuring alignment with organizational needs and best practices.
• System Customization: Customize HRIS platforms to suit organizational requirements, integrating modules, workflows, and configurations for optimal functionality.
• Data Migration and Integration: Oversee seamless data migration from legacy systems to the new HRIS, integrating data sources to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
• User Training and Support: Conduct training sessions to educate users on HRIS functionality, providing ongoing support and troubleshooting to maximize system utilization.
• Process Optimization: Continuously analyze HR processes and functionalities, identifying areas for improvement and streamlining processes within the HRIS.
• HRIS Management: Administer and maintain the HRIS platform, ensuring data accuracy, security, and optimal system functionality. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement system updates, enhancements, and integrations.
• Data Maintenance: Manage employee data within the HRIS, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and adherence to data privacy standards. Conduct regular audits to verify data integrity and identify and rectify discrepancies.
• Employee Self-Service: Support the implementation and utilization of employee self-service features, empowering employees to access and update their information.
• Payroll Processing: Manage and execute monthly payroll processes via a payroll vendor including accurate calculation of wages, tax withholdings, and other deductions.
• Ensure timely and accurate execution of CPF, government-claim submissions (Maternity, Paternity, Childcare and NS claims), income tax (IR8A and IR21) matters.
• Ensure compliance with local payroll regulations and reporting requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
• At least 3 years of experience in HRIS management and payroll processing.
• Proficient in setting up HRIS platform(s) from scratch.
• Strong understanding of payroll regulations and compliance standards.
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in data management and processing.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and adapt to change.
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• Opportunity for professional growth and development.
• A collaborative and supportive work environment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.