We are looking for an experienced HRBP for one of our global Shipping clients. The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of HR advisory and consultancy experiences and minimum 5 years of HR generalist experiences. He/she would have prior experiences in executing HR programs/ initiatives and partnering HODs on talent management and all employee relations matters. In addition, he/she would have experiences in supporting manpower planning and developing compensation and benefits proposals for management review.
- Partner the assigned department heads to provide advise on HR operational matters such as recommendation on salary revisions, promotions, equity reviews, employee relations matters e.t.c.
- Execute HR programs/initiatives and encourage active participation and post programs review and follow up actions.
- Partner the Talent Management Team to identify and manage talents of the assigned department
- Handle the day-to-day operational HR document and record keeping of the assigned departments
- Keep abreast on HR best practices, industry norms and employment regulations.
* Minimum Degree in HR or equivalent
* At least 5 years of HR generalist experiences
* Good communications and interpersonal skills
* Has an eye for detail and is a great team player