We are looking for an experienced HR Manager for one of our global shipping clients. The HR Manager will be responsible to deliver a full spectrum of HR operations which include and not limited to recruitment, HRIS, payroll, employee benefits administration, corporate affairs as well as HRBP with the relevant head of departments. The ideal candidate would have at least 6 years of HR experience working in a fast-paced MNC environment and preferably with hands-on payroll experience.
· Support the business in their talent acquisition needs, including developing job descriptions and job postings, overseeing candidate testing and shortlisting, interviewing, selection and offer
· Implement a comprehensive onboarding program for new hires to create a positive employee experience
· Build strong employer brand with industry partners, educational institutions, and recruitment partners to attract talents.
· Lead young talent attraction and management programs including scholarships and trainee programs. Supervise and oversee the internship programs.
· Oversee accurate updates of employee records in our HRIS system in accordance to GDPR/PDPA requirements and to build analytic dashboards that provides valuable insights to management
· As part of talent management, to provide a platform to facilitate employee mobility, including transfers and global mobility
· Review and suggest improvements to HR policies and framework, update company policies and handbook to ensure our benefits are competitive and complies with local legislations to attract and retain talents
· Advise line managers on employee performance issues and support them in coaching and counselling employees
· As part of talent development, partner and work with business leaders to identify learning and development needs, recommend and implement training solutions to develop and upskill the workforce
· Process offboarding/employee exits, conduct exit interviews and feedback insights on attrition to management
· Oversee administration of timely and accurate payroll transactions, including salaries, benefits, taxes, statutory contributions and other deductions for our Singapore office
· A core member of the office crisis management committee to ensure business continuity in times of crisis, including implementing and communicating our responses to employees to comply with COVID-19 workplace restrictions and safe management measures
· Provide salary and expense input in annual budgeting process and service level agreement scope review
· Organise company-wide employee engagement activities
· Support projects at a Group level as and when required
· Supervise receptionist and be responsible for all office facilities and maintenance matters. Back up the receptionist in event if emergency cover cannot be arranged in time.
· Degree holder in business, HR or other relevant discipline from a recognised university
· Min 6 years of relevant working experience in a MNC environment, preferably with supervisory experience
· Min 2 years of hands-on payroll experience with good working knowledge of the payroll cycle, including processing CPF contribution and submission
· Enjoys working in a fast-paced global environment, and thrives from multi-tasking across different deliverables
· Highly collaborative, and flourishes being part of a team, while enjoying working independently on projects
· Confident interacting with and independently presenting to senior stakeholders
· Track record of delivering high quality work, sometimes with tight deadlines and to different stakeholder preferences
· Self-motivated, energetic, and highly organized
· Enjoys working with numerical data and can turn data into insights through applying analytical skills
· Articulate with good written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft office, payroll software and HR information systems
· Good knowledge of Singapore’s Employment Act
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding!