Our client is one of the leading and established US MNCs. We are looking for a highly energetic and resourceful Regional HR Manager to oversee the delivery of operational HR across Asia. The role will primarily oversee the delivery of operational HR across the region and it will involve a mixture of strategic and tactical HR ensuring day-to-day HR generalist activities are positioned to support business needs.
You will lead and motivate a team of HRBPs covering generalist activities, talent acquisition and learning and development. In addition to the responsibility across Asia, you will be a key member of the APAC HR Leadership team and HR community, contributing to and influencing HR projects across the Region.
The ideal candidate would have experience in operating in a global, fast paced, innovative and technology company or work environment. He/she would have proven track record in successfully plan, implement and execute HR programs and initiatives as well as knowledge of employee relations in the region is essential.
- Guide critical talent decisions including workforce planning, succession planning, talent development and performance management to support the company’s growth plans.
- Assists management on labour utilization, organizational design, turnover control, compensation, performance management, and other human capital matters.
- Develop positive employee relations strategies.
- Support the planning and strategy for key business groups in the areas of recruitment, talent management and organizational development.
- Uses metric and data to enable business leaders by identifying trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee engagement.
- Supports the development of a strategy to recruit and retain diverse, world-class talent that will allow the Company to have competitive advantage over competition.
- Partner with the communications team on delivery of important employee facing communication initiatives.
- Builds leadership and management capability to facilitate an open and inclusive environment that increases team member engagement.
- Experience working as a HR Manager or HR Lead position within a global, fast paced and high technology environment. Prior work experience in an US MNC will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of HR areas including Talent Development, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Organizational Design, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Diversity and Inclusion, and Change Management.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and confidence with a wide variety of leaders as a trusted adviser and confidant.
- Demonstrated ability and experience working effectively in a self-directed, proactive, results-oriented, complex, fast-paced environment across all levels.
- Strong business and financial acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and business analysis skills
- Degree / equivalent in Human Resources, strong demonstrable proficiency in all HR functional areas.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!