We are looking for an experienced HR Manager for one of our global clients. The ideal candidate would have at least 6 years of HR operations and payroll experiences and possesses excellent working attitude and has great communication and interpersonal skills.
Reporting to the Head of HR (APAC), this position will supervise an HR & Admin Executive to handle the full spectrum of HR responsibilities namely payroll, recruitment, onboarding, compensation and benefits, staff development and engagement as well as exit management.
- Serves as a HR business partner with all the key business managers to develop and implement effective strategies in areas of recruitment management, reorganizations, employee relations, performance management and all associated people related change and communication requirements.
- Partners business managers to ensure effective recruitment strategies are adopted to attract, hire and retain the right talents in a timely and cost-effective manner at all levels.
- Handles payroll administration (End-to-end processing of payroll, CPF contributions, and income tax returns for Singapore)
- Handle and review employee’s benefits of the Singapore office including but not limited to insurance, medical and benefit claims
- Liaising with the relevant authorities on work pass issues, childcare leave and maternity leave claim issues.
- Supports the identification of training needs and organize staff trainings
- Responsible for the onboarding of new joiners (HR induction/orientation) as well as employees’ exit process
- Partner with business managers to promote and build an inclusive and respectful work culture.
- Continually streamline HR processes for continuous improvement and building high level of trust and engagement with business managers.
- At least 6 years of hands-on HR operational and payroll experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and able to multitask
- Experience in Time payroll Software or other outsource payment model will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work in the Western part of Singapore.
- Company transportation will be provided to/fro the nearest MRT Station
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.