We are looking for an energetic & proactive HR Generalist for one of our global shipping clients. The HR Generalist will be responsible to deliver a full spectrum of HR operations which include and not limited to recruitment, HRIS, payroll and employee benefits administration as well as HRBP with the relevant head of departments.
The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of HR experience working in a fast-paced MNC environment and is analytical, systematic and strong in numbers.
- Support different functions in their talent acquisition needs, including developing job descriptions and job postings, overseeing candidate testing and shortlisting and helping with interviewing and selection
- Support young talent attraction and management programs including internships, scholarships and trainee programs
- Onboard new joiners; prepare employment contracts, collect onboarding documents and conduct orientation
- Administer, process and ensure timely and accurate payroll transactions, including salaries, benefits, taxes, statutory contributions and other deductions for our Singapore office
- Maintain accurate updates of employee records in our HRIS system in accordance to GDPR/PDPA requirements
- Administer work passes, such as employment pass and dependent pass applications, renewal, cancellation, issuance and re-entry permits
- Administer employee benefits and assist to address employee queries e.g, medical insurance and leave benefits
- Prepare HR letters and maintain proper filing system e.gs. long service award letters, contract renewal and re-employment letters
- Organise company-wide employee engagement activities and act as an advisor to our company recreation club
- Process offboarding/employee exits, conduct exit interviews and feedback insights on attrition to management
- Support projects at a Group level as and when required
- Perform reception duties as and when required
- Provide office administration support as and when required
- Provide administration assistance to the Communications and Branding manager, for e.g supporting the updating of our company website or the provision of internal newsletters
- Degree holder in business, HR or other relevant discipline from a recognised university
- Min 2 years of relevant working experience in a fast-paced MNC environment and has hands-on payroll experience with good working knowledge of the payroll cycle, including processing CPF contribution and submission
- Good Knowledge of Singapore’s Employment Act
- Eager to learn and able to multi-task
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative with good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working with different stakeholder preferences
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office, payroll software and HR information systems will have an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding!