We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented HR Executive (Payroll & Operations) for one of our global shipping clients. The position will play a key role in providing strong payroll and administrative operational support to the HR Team. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in handling local payroll in a fast paced and international work setting. He/she will be highly meticulous and is able to work independently and autonomously.
Payroll & Benefits Administration
- Manage and execute monthly payroll processes and regular benefits administrations of the company
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of CPF, government-claim submissions (Maternity, Paternity, Childcare and NS claims), income tax (IR8A and IR21) matters
- Provide prompt update and accurate maintenance of employee database (Workday) and personnel files
- Support in providing inputs to update HR reports, budget report, internal HR working templates, external statutory/labour market survey and headcount related reporting
- Monitor employees’ work pass matters, probationary period, etc
- Review and update Employee Handbooks and Business Conduct Guidelines
- Maintain organisation charts and prepare monthly HR reports
- Support in the update of HR policies, processes and procedures
- Participate in HR audit and liaison with internal and external auditors
- Coordinate and organise hr meetings and events when required
- Coordinate exit process: payroll, employee records, benefits administration
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Payroll.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills and a great team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!