We are looking for 2 proactive HR Executive/ Assistant for two established MNCs . Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Executive/ Assistant will be responsible to handle full spectrum of the HR operations but not limited to recruitment, on/offboarding, training and development. The ideal candidate would have at least 1-2 years of HR generalist experiences.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment process (including placement of job advertisements, interview arrangements, conduct reference checks
- Prepare salary proposal for shortlisted candidate
- Manage employee life cycle, including on-boarding (pre-employment checks, employment contract, letter administration, staff orientation) and off-boarding process
- Monitoring of employee’s confirmation, employee performance improvement plan and assist on yearly performance management review
- Ensure personal records, leave records, documentations are updated accurately and promptly.
Training & Development:
- Responsible for full cycle of training process such as sourcing for training courses, course registration, claims submission
- Ensure ISO documents and training records are updated promptly.
- Assist in MPA Internship Programme, Career Support Programme, Industrial Attachment Programme, etc.
HR Operations / HRIS / Administration:
- Provide day-to-day HR operations support including work pass applications, employee data management
- Responsible for HRIS systems including liaising with HRIS vendor and troubleshooting issues
- Responsible for statutory paid leave claims process, NS make-up claims and all Government related claims
- Manage and handle staff leave matters such as entitlement, balance, etc.
- Preparation of staff certification letters, company letters for citizenship, bursary applications, etc.
- Back up payroll and reception duties as and when required.
- Other HR & Admin duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Location: West Part of Singapore
- 5-day work week
- Company bus provided at nearest MRT station
- Medical, Dental, Health Screening benefits provided
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!