We are looking for an experienced and proactive HR Business Partner for one of our global shipping clients. The HRBP will lead the talent acquisition and talent experience and engagement activities of the company. The ideal candidate would have a proven track record in leading the two areas above and play a supporting role in handling talent management and talent development responsibilities in an organization.
Working across every phase of the employee life cycle (acquisition, onboarding, talent & leadership development, internal mobility, recognition & rewards, performance management, engagement, learning and development), and align all of it to a common culture and expectation of inclusive behaviour.
Talent Acquisition Process
Lead the end-to-end recruitment process which includes (but not limited to):-
- Collaborates with business partners to understand skills and competencies required for the openings and updating the job descriptions. Using the CV tracker to monitor the recruitment life cycle; selection and facilitating the hiring process;
- Implement hiring assessments once candidates are shortlisted for interviews;
- Manage the offer process by gathering market data and analysing the data ensuring talents are remunerated competitively;
- Employee onboarding and off boarding process (including exit interviews);
- Coordinate with the HR Operations Support Specialist in organizing the recruitment documentations;
- Budget vs actual headcount costings;
- Annual review & selection of recruiters basis their strength and weaknesses.
- Builds and maintains close relationship with the education institutions for collaboration opportunities and manages internship and scholarship programs.
- Participates in career fairs where possible to promote and improve our employer branding and standing.
- Identifies high potentials for the Management Trainee Program.
Talent Management & Engagement
- Support the Group Head of HR and HR Managers in managing and implementing the talent management framework which encompasses the identification, evaluation, development, and retention of the different exceptional talents group wide;
- Support the process of strengthening succession planning and capabilities and ensure that successors are in place for key leadership positions;
- Implements competency models and talent assessments (e.g., high potential assessments, 360 assessments) to align all phases of the employee life cycle to a common set of cultural and leadership expectations;
- Manages the entire life cycle of the Management Trainee and Internship programs;
- Manages the Performance Improvement Plan process by following up with the business partners on reviews and eventual outcomes;
- Manages the annual performance management process:-
- work closely with the business partners in ensuring all appraisals and objective settings are fully completed via the HR System. Run regular reports to update on the progress and work with the managers to ensure they complete the exercise;
- Work closely with the teams involved in ensuring company objectives are distributed down to the relevant staff;
- Conducts bi-annual major engagement survey and regular pulse surveys for the purpose of gathering thoughts and views especially prior to implementing new policies.
Learning & Development
- Manages the existing inhouse learning platforms (KnowB4, Oogway);
- Roll out online Compliance training;
- Work with the core HR team to identify skill and competency gaps and work with external vendors to roll out relevant development programs for talents and leaders;
- Manages the administration flow of learning & development.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in talent acquisition and talent engagement activities.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Strong numbers and analytical acumen;
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills and a great team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!