We are looking for an experienced and energetic Head of Risk Management to join one of the leading publicly listed companies in Singapore. The ideal candidate would have at least 8 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years in operational risk management capacity in a manufacturing environment and/or in a highly regulated industry such as financial institutions. Exposure to ERM in SGX listed company is highly desirable and or in the capacity of a Risk Advisor from a Big 4 audit firm.
- Responsible for the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), including overseeing and monitoring all operational risk management activities within the Group
- Ensure a good to ERM framework is put in place to manage and mitigate all key risks of the Group’s operations
- Develop Risk Management tool, risk matrix, policies, and practices and to manage key risks in accordance with the ERM framework and to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Coordinate and work closely with all business units to ensure appropriate risk registers and mitigating measures are put in place to capture the key risks of the Group’s operation and to ensure risk scorecards are updated
- Responsible for quarterly reporting, including providing appropriate and practical advice and recommendations on key risks to the Audit and Risk Committee (ARC) of the Board of Directors
- Drive cyber risk management of the Group and to ensure implementation of initiatives, policies, and procedures to mitigate such key risks identified
- Conduct risk assessment periodical across the Group’s operation with appropriate and practical advice and recommendations for risks mitigation
- Continuous improvement to the ERM framework
- Other functions as required such as Business Continuity Management, Sustainability Reporting (SGX on Rule 711A/B) to drive sustainability initiatives, monitoring and identifying ESG factors of the Group etc.
- A good Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Business Administration or accounting professional qualifications such as ACCA or CA
- Business oriented and a good team player
- Hands on and highly independent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is confident to deal with stakeholders of different levels across the Group
- Good communication and written English skills are required