We are looking for an experienced and result oriented Head of Customer Service (APAC Region) for one of our global clients. The candidate will be responsible for the overall development and execution of the strategic plan to achieve better and higher customer service (CS) levels across the APAC countries. The ideal candidate would have proven track record in leading Customer Service Teams and driving successful implementation of Customer Service Transformation projects in the APAC regions. He/she would also have experienced in improving service quality and productivity KPIs across the APAC customer teams.
- Lead, develop & implement CS Strategies of the APAC region so as to enhance efficiency and productivity of the CS teams.
- Lead & implement Group & Regional customer service projects especially the implementation of Automated Call Distribution to enhance call quality, response time and prompt ticket closure for the customers in the APAC region.
- Drive Customer Service Transformation projects across the APAC region
- Enhance and Monitor Systems / Dashboards for higher efficiency & productivity for Customer Service teams.
- Drive APAC core KPIs identifying trends, issues and defining/implementing strategic action plans.
- Share and leverage systems for training and benchmarking purposesto achieve Service Excellence objectives
- Oversee, design & monitor the KPIs of the Customer service teams in the APAC region to ensure that outcomes are aligned with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Degree or above, preferably in shipping, logistics management or business administration.
- Minimum 10 + years of experience in managing and leading a team of Customer Service teams
- Having experience in SALESFORCE CRM, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) will be an advantage.
- Solid working experience in CS processes, documentation, and security initiatives
- Strong analytical, communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- This role is only open to Singaporeans and SPRs.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.