We are looking for self-driven and experienced Project Management to join one of the leading publicly listed companies in Singapore. The ideal candidate would have at least 10 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years in leading a project team in the successful execution of projects – from construction to the commercial start-up of new food/consumer products’ production lines. He/she would have strong knowledge in project management, engineering, procurement, and other project-related activities, including their interfaces and interdependencies.
- Overall responsible for the coordinated management of multiple related projects directed toward business and other organizational objectives
- Build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communications with customers, manufacturers, external contractors/ vendors, and internal stakeholders to ensure the timely construction and installation works of new production lines and ensure that they are completed within the budget and in a safe and timely manner
- Lead a team of Project Managers to achieve the goals and objectives of the projects through good planning and development of clear KPIs
- Monitor and manage all project activities and deliverable and to ensure safe operations and quality outcomes and meeting project deadlines.
- Responsible to highlight delays or risks and secure support for mitigation plans when required
- Prepare and update project milestones to senior leadership team
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Business, Supply Chain or relevant disciplines
- High energy, self-driven & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in handling big and complex projects and ability to speed things up when necessary
- Having a Certified Project Manager (IAMP) certification will be an advantage
- Experience in food or consumer goods manufacturing industries
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent problem solving, executive presentation and analytical skills
- Strong commitment to safety and environmental matters.