We are looking for an energetic and self-driven Head of Corporate Communication for a global shipping client. This position is well suited for an individual with regional experience and has proven track record in driving and handling external and internal communication initiatives of the organization.
The ideal candidate would have experience in developing and driving regional/ global communications and branding strategy of the organization. He/she would have experience in leading a communications team to manage both the internal and external communications channels so as to support global communications agenda.
- Strategize, implement and drive global and regional corporate communication initiatives (both internal and external) for the organization and their sisters’ companies
- Develop strategic communication plan and manage all channels of communications so as to create strong engagement with target customers for the company’s various business units.
- Lead and manage the communications team to drive and executive Group-wide corporate communications initiatives that include but not limited to the organization’s intranet sites, external internet sites and other print and social media platforms
- Develop a proactive media relations plan and serve as the spokesperson to the media on key business issues and work with senior management to ensure consistent and effective media performance
- Proactively manage and support the strategic delivery of the Customer Excellence initiatives with the respective project sponsors and allocate resources to support the projects
- Support crisis media management and be a part of the emergency response team
- Degree holder with minimum 10 years of relevant communications experience in a business-to-business corporate environment
- A self-starter with proven track record in leading a communications team to strategically build and drive communication initiatives in regionally or globally.
- Experience of being a trusted advisor to senior leadership team with the gravitas and capability to advise on all communications matters of the organization.