We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Full-Stack Data Developer for one of our global shipping clients. He/she will be responsible for contributing to their project by collecting, aggregating, storing, and facilitating accessible data from diverse sources for analysis and decision-making.
This role will encompass the entire data lifecycle, including data ingestion, analytics, and deriving actionable insights. The significance of this role extends to managing the data supply chain, ensuring stakeholders can easily access and manipulate data for routine and ad hoc analyses. The ideal candidate would have good experience in Azure Synapse, Azure Cosmos DB, C# and MS SQL.
- Contribute to planning and executing data design services, providing guidance on sizing, configuration, and conducting need assessments.
- Champion the creation of architectures that transform and modernize enterprise data solutions using Azure cloud data technologies.
- Design and construct contemporary Data Pipelines, Data Streams, and Data Service APIs.
- Develop and manage data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures, and both relational and non-relational databases to enable data accessibility and advanced analytics.
- Facilitate data exposure to end-users using platforms like Azure API Apps or other modern visualization tools.
- Bachelors degree in computer science/computer engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working with C# and Microsoft SQL Server/Writing T-SQL Queries.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Azure functions.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Terraform, YAML, and ADO.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with .Net Core.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Azure Synapse and Azure Cosmos DB.
- Combined 2 years of experience with .Net 5, 6, 7, 8.
- Ability to work independently and actively collaborate with overseas stakeholders.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.