Our client is looking for an experienced Manager (FP&A) to join their organization. This role is within the Financial Control (FinCon) in Singapore and will work closely with segment leaders and other internal stakeholders to provide valuable insights into the financial performance of the group. The role will be responsible to facilitate financial reporting, produce management reporting as well as coordinate budgeting and forecasting for the Group. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant or individuals who possess a Degree in Accountancy with more than 3 years of FP&A, Accounting or relevant financial analysis experience.
FINANCIAL AND MANAGEMENT REPORTING
- Responsible for preparation of management reports and reconciliations, and analytics for the
- Group on a monthly and quarterly basis within given timelines.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and have a good understanding of the underlying drivers of
- profitability of the Group. Share insights and provide commentaries on findings.
- Support ad-doc projects surrounding management reporting.
- Work closely with the Group Finance Manager on group consolidation for purpose of financial reporting.
- Prepare annual budget and future forecast by engaging commercial head and segment leads.
- Monitor fixed and variable costs to comprehend cost drivers and improve budget accuracy.
- Create, updating, and maintaining financial models and detail forecasts (including scenario planning and sensitivity analysis) for selected businesses within the Group.
Qualifications / Experiences
- Degree in accountancy or equivalent and Chartered Accountant qualification.
- 3-4 years in in FP&A, accounting or relevant financial analysis experience. Big 4 and/or shipping
- sector experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of accounting standards applicable to maritime industry.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using systems and tools for financial modelling, analysis of multiply large datasets and data visualisation.
- Strong preference for prior experience in IMOS Oracle ERP and EPM applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as this role require active cross-functional dialogue
- with stakeholders
- Strong data mining skills with ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable
- information as this role fronts the segment reporting to management and commercial heads
- Strong preference for experience in creating or improving a finance function and controls as this
- role will involve creating and building a segment line reporting function.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!