We are looking for an experienced Fleet Efficiency Manager for one of our shipping clients. The role is responsible for the overall fleet vessel’s performance, fleet efficiency/ optimization for the company’s owned fleet of vessels including ships on time charter. The ideal candidate would have seagoing experience and at least 2 years of experience in similar field and has strong operating knowledge of various performance related software platforms.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Monitor and analyse performance data of own and time-chartered vessels.
- Monitor OKRs / KPIs for energy efficiency / optimization.
- Ensure fleet ships comply with the Emission regulatory directives.
- Assist in data collection, verification, submission of IMO DCS, EU MRV and other declarations to flag and port states.
- Prepare & send out monthly / quarterly / half yearly & annual fleet performance reports & comparisons to management & commercial.
- Preparing management reports and monitor various databases to ensure data accuracy and analysis.
- Lead the Technical department’s Energy Efficiency program and installation of Energy Saving Devices on vessels.
- Implement company objectives of fuel efficiency, vessel performance monitoring, CO2 reduction, monetize.
- Realize savings from new green technologies and retrofitting projects implemented on fleet ships.
- Provide speed-cons table for fleet ships on a quarterly basis.
- Carry out annual Assessment of service providers + ensure compliance with service provider contracts. Monitor and evaluate various service providers like Smart ship programs, Nautilus, Danaos, IMOS and Ennamor.
- Monitor daily the noon reports and identify poor performers & liaise with Fleet managers for corrective actions.
- Investigate performance related issues.
- Monitor D/F ships performances and evaluate alternate fuel projects and consumptions.
- Analyze hull condition / liaise with operator for hull cleaning.
- Evaluate and monitor data collation like – Torque meters, Digital flowmeters.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Mechanical/Marine Engineering, with strong understanding of shipping.
- Sea going experience with experience in Senior Ranks is preferred but not mandatory.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in similar field and or experience with service provider.
- Good project management abilities & strong operating knowledge of various Performance related software platforms.
- Strong analytical skills (with research-oriented approach) and the ability to translate data into useful analytics
- Committed and responsible in meeting deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Independent, outcome driven, organized and resourceful.
- Good communication negotiation and interpersonal skills and can work efficiently with multicultural teams.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.