We are looking for an Assistant Manager/Manager, Financial Reporting, for one of our global shipping clients. The position will assist the department with Group consolidation, Projects and Audit. The ideal candidate would have at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in audit firm and commercial group reporting experience.
Assist General Manager, Accounting with:
- Managing monthly, quarterly and annual closing and group consolidation
- Internal/external reporting requirements (e.g. preparation of Group/subgroup financial statements, survey, AIS reporting etc)
- General financial controlling and ensuring accuracy of financial data
- Running required analysis on the financial data
- Maintaining and updating financial policies, procedures and accounting memos
- Prepare responses to queries raised by tax authorities, preparing of transfer pricing calculations
- Responsible for performing assigned tasks related to finance projects (e.g. master data management project, integration to Treasury management system, inter-company module)
- Be up-to-date on relevant accounting standards, in particular IFRS; and assist to ensure the accounts complies with the relevant accounting standards and group accounting policy
- Prepare audited financial statements, audit schedules and liaise with auditors accordingly
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial group reporting experience preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in a Big 4 audit firm preferred but not necessary.
- Good working knowledge of management accounting and financial accounting principles/policies.
- Hands-on experience in consolidation, year-end audit process, and preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Strong data-management skills and proficient with numbers. Comfortable using IT and financial systems to perform data driven analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with good commercial acumen. Able to build basic business models.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.