We are looking for a highly analytical and proactive Financial Analyst for a global shipping client. The ideal candidate would have at least 4 to 5 years of FPA work experience and has good working knowledge of Hyperion, SmartView and Oracle. He/she would be highly organized, reliable and has the ability to communicate effectively across all functional levels.
- Prepare monthly management report and provide analysis accurately and timely
- In-depth analysis of monthly P&L to provide insight on variances
- Participate in the monthly review and closing process
- Coordinate and finalise inputs for Annual Budgeting
- Ensure data integrity in Reports.
- Monitor and review projects regularly
- Support organisation on new budget requests and project creation
- Preparation of adhoc reports, analysis and duties as required by the business
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of the QMS activities of the department
- Degree in Accounting preferred
- 4-5 years in FPA or accounting related role with at least 3 years in FPA
- Audit and shipping experience is advantageous
- Excellent computer skills especially in Excel & Powerpoint & experience in computerised accounting/ ERP systems
- Good working knowledge of Hyperion, Smartview, Oracle.
- Familiar with data extraction, ability to organise raw data & investigate anomalies.
- Analytical, organised and ability to manage data in a logical manner.
- Ability to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Meticulous, highly dependable, with initiative and drive to improve processes.