We are looking for an experienced Finance Project Manager for one of our global shipping clients. The Candidate will review existing finance business processes and identify best practices for operational efficiency. He/she will provide business advice and guidance in the finance processes and serves as the point of contact for the Finance team on matters pertaining to finance business process review, internal control issues and issue resolution relating to external and external audits. The idea candidate would have at least 5 years of relevant experience and possess strong accounting and technical knowledge with excellent writing and communication skills.
- Review existing finance business processes and identify best business practices and opportunities for process improvement
- Proactively identify and communicate issues that may impact the successful completion of the project, including timely escalation to management
- Provide business advice and guidance in process, organization and change management to country agencies, Global Shared Service Centre (SSC) and Finance Corporate Office Malaysia (FICOM).
- Communicate project tasks, status report and issues and maintain project documentations.
- Perform organization and process diagnosis to identify pain points and bottlenecks
- Coordinate the different transformation plans (impacting processes, organization, nature of functions, change of mindset) initiated by the Finance departments
- Advise or arrange consultation on the design and implementation of effective business process across the organization including process re-engineering and evaluation of the organizational effectiveness.
- Review finance business processes, highlight internal control issues and put up recommendation for improvement and standardization of process based on best business practice.
- Monitor projects, follow KPIs, ensure continuous improvement process
- Establish, review and implement interim solution, change impact analysis and change management.
- Facilitate issue resolution relating to external and internal audits.
- Any other projects and tasks to be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum a Diploma Holder, preferably in Business / Accountancy or holder of a recognised professional qualification
- With a relevant professional experience of 5 to 10 years in Project Management and/or Finance
- Must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in handling wide variety of complex issues during project execution
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!