We are looking for an experienced Finance Process Manager for one of our shipping clients. The role holder will partner with finance and Innovation and Information Technology (IIT) stakeholders for the daily management, support and maintenance of the financial systems. The role holder will also drive system enhancements, upgrade and modification of the financial systems.
The ideal candidate will possess a Degree with more than 3 years of experience in handling process changes, control, financial system enhancements, upgrades and modifications. He/ she will strong knowledge in change/enhancement requests lifecycles e.g. config/development, SIT/UAT, release packaging/management within the Financial ERP space.
The Finance Process Manager is responsible for the monitoring and reporting of:
- Serve as a liaison between the business and IIT teams to ensure maintenance of system configurations, user access and approval matrix in Oracle eco-system.
- Liaise with IIT team during the quarterly system update process to ensure the test scenarios impacted by the quarterly release are successfully tested.
- Point of contact for Fincon users to resolve system issues related to Oracle eco-system.
- Follow up with IIT to evaluate incidents, trouble shoot and escalate as necessary.
- Manage routine change management process for all requested enhancements including functional testing, data validation, communicating downtime to users and migrating changes to productions
- Ensure documentation and procedures are complete, current and available for system users
- Develop and maintain effective training platforms to ensure users are trained for accurate, effective completion of responsibilities
- Support all aspects of external and internal audit as related to financial systems in conjunction with IT software upgrades and process improvements
- Serve as Fincon project lead for system projects, develop detailed functional testing scenarios for existing and new functionality during implementation/upgrades, manage Fincon resources.
- Examine current processes against operational requirements to improve efficiencies.
- Identify opportunities to increase automation, improve accuracy and reduce the amount of time required to complete tasks.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience in managing the controls and documentation of financial applications.
- Ability to make sense and detect impacts e.g. if enhancements are made to a process, what other processes/data points are impacted in ERP.
- Self-starter and able to lead discussions and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to work across functions in IT and business users.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill as this role holder cuts across various business units to lead the changes to business processes that impact financial and management reporting.
- Proven ability to maintain process documentation and flowcharts.
- Proven ability to draft user training materials.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.