We are looking for an experienced and highly analytical Finance Manager for one of our global shipping clients. The Finance Manager will be responsible to handle the full spectrum of finance and accounting functions which include but not limited to financial and management reporting, statutory reporting as well as the management of audit activities of the company. The ideal candidate would have a strong understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards and would have at least 5 years of experience working in similar capacity in the maritime industry.
- Manage and control the operational accounting, tax areas and audit activities of the company
- Ensure financial and management reporting are done accurately and timely
- Provide analytical review of financial performance and highlight key variances/ trends.
- Keep abreast of revised accounting standards and ensure its timely implementation to the company
- Review, develop and implement best practice in controls and procedures
- Ensure transfer pricing documentation complies with relevant tax authority requirements
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure internal control policies and procedures are in compliance with Company policies and local Financial Reporting Standards (FRS).
- Responsible to ensure accurate and timely reporting of all corporate taxes such as GST and withholding taxes and resolve any accounting or tax related issues raised
- Participate in Finance related ad-hoc projects when required.
- Degree in Accountancy or recognizable accounting qualification-ACCA/CPA
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in maritime/ offshore/ asset heavy industry
- Strong foundation in accounting, controls, processes, and reporting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Interested candidates, please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.