We are looking for an experienced and highly analytical Finance Manager for one of our global shipping clients. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this position oversees General Ledger and Group consolidation. The ideal candidate should be a hands on, technically strong individual, with a preference for driving best practice in internal controls and accounting practices. He/ She will play a key role in developing their team and act as the team representative for various initiatives.
- Provide day to day support and guidance to the team leading them to deliver on priorities.
- Review the basis of preparation of group accounts and the finalization for internal and external reporting.
- Lead the statutory audit and liaise with tax agents for corporate tax filings and compliance matters.
- Ensure timely update of accounting policies and transfer pricing documentation.
- Re-engineer existing processes to improve data accuracy and increase efficiency.
- Be able to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders and be adaptive on technical accounting topics based on who the audience is.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Degree in Finance and Accounting and CPA qualified
- 10 years of relevant experience, with prior experience in a similar role
- Good technical knowledge of FRS, accounting system(s), taxes and internal controls
- Proven capability in managing, motivating and leading a team towards common goals
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proven track record in project management and its execution
- Strong IT and business process skills. Experience with Oracle would be a plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.