We are now looking for an experienced GCE executive for one of our global shipping clients. He/She will provide back-office support to the GCE team by coordinating tariff registration, contract management and data analysis. In addition, he/she will take on an administrator role for CRM, Salesforce driving adoption and ensuring that best practices and efficient procedures are implemented and followed consistently.
- Data analysis for market intel and customer performance.
- Assist to follow through on leads with port of loading offices once rate negotiation has concluded.
- Assist to resolve and minimize the rate disputes and coordinate with the tariff team enquiries.
- Assist with tender coordination and analysis.
- Assist in registering 3 party buying and selling rates to facilitate invoicing and reconciliation.
- Assist on Tariff maintenance monthly/quarterly review; Baf updates and maintenance.
- Manage change requests and error resolution with internal stakeholders, and salesforce developers.
- Manage user access and new account creation.
- Assist in contract renewal with Salesforce and developers when required.
- Spearhead user adoption drives and prepare periodic reports for management on adoption metrics.
- Maintain/update training material for users.
- University degree (from Maritime studies will be an added advantage).
- Minimum 2 years proven hands-on experience in relevant scope of work in the maritime industry.
- Strong written and spoken command of English.
- Computer literary particularly MS office suites (Word, PowerPoint, BI and Excel).
- Resourceful, innovative, and independent.
- Detailed oriented, meticulous and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.