We are looking for an energetic and proactive Executive Secretary for one of our global shipping clients. This role will report directly to the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) and will primarily provide support to the CFO and the broader Finance department. The ideal candidate would be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and is meticulous & has the ability to pay attention to detail. He/She should possess prior experience in office environments, handling administrative and secretarial responsibilities, while also providing crucial support to management. Given the dynamic nature of the executive landscape, we place great importance on this role’s flexibility and foresight.
- Assist the wider Finance department but not limited to the main tasks below:
- Loan documentations coordination including preparation of “Know Your Customer” information for banks, new loans, and recurring reviews by banks, etc.
- Accounts Receivables administrative tasks.
- Compiling, Printing and Binding of management reports on a periodic basis (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Manage professional and personal scheduling, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange the travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination for the CFO and the respective departments reporting into them (refer to the organisation chart).
- Assist to prepare primarily the CFO’s expense reimbursements for submission to Finance and be available to support their direct reports, mainly the head of departments reporting to the CFO when the needs arise.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, maintenance of filing system and contact database.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Manages the CFO’s house rentals and coordinates with HR and Treasury on renewals.
Overall, the Executive Assistant plays an important role in ensuring the CFO’s efficiency and effectiveness through the handling of a wide range of administrative tasks and facilitating timely communication within the organization.
- Minimum GCE “A” Levels or a Diploma in Business Management or its’ equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in an Executive Assistant or department secretary capacity.
- Experience supporting a finance/accounts department is preferred.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software or applications (SAP, etc.).
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- High level of discretion and professionalism; Independent, reliable, and pro-active.
- Strong command of English both oral and written.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.