Our client is a reputed global shipowner company and they are looking for an experienced and energetic Vessel Operator to join their Dry Bulk operations team. The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of dry vessel operations experiences and possesses excellent working attitude and has an appetite for continuous learning and development. Having work experiences in operating handy vessels will be an advantage.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role requires efficient control and close liaison with other counterparties in other parts of the world. He/she will be responsible to:
- Operate and be accountable for end to end management of all allocated vessels’ shipping operations matter for dry cargo vessels
- Communicate and liaise with vessel owner’s/ ship masters/ charterers, and trading team and other relevant stakeholders on voyage instructions
- Follow up on all post fixture activities
- Manage assigned external relations with customers and/or suppliers
- Support and lead process improvement initiatives as required
- Ensure and champion close working relationship with Commercial Team
- Collaborate effectively with other Freight Platform desks
- 3 to 4 years’ experience as Operator of Voyage/ Time Charter dry bulk vessels
- Good communication skills – spoken and written English
- Proficient in use of MS office (Excel & Word) and shipping systems such as IMOS
- Ability to work under pressure and can work independently as well as in a team
Interested applicants, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.