We are looking for an experienced and highly analytical Customer Service Excellence Manager for one of our global clients. The candidate will be responsible to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of their Customer Service Excellence teams and agencies globally. Reporting to the Global Head of CS Excellence and leading a small CS team, the ideal candidate would have proven track record in managing large scale CRM, customer service, case management or ticketing platforms such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Genesys etc) and leading Customer Service Teams to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the Customer Service Excellence teams and agencies globally.
Customer Service Operations & Platform Management
- Business owner for Zendesk implementation and the service channels supported through the platform (Live-chat, Email, Instant Messaging, Self-service).
- Develop and implement rollout plans for Zendesk to owned and 3rd party offices.
- Accountable & responsible for the training and on-boarding of users to Zendesk Platform.
- Lead process design & documentation in relation to usage of or integration to the Zendesk platform.
- Responsible for developing business cases for Zendesk enhancements and custom developments.
- Partner with front office CS Managers to regularly review team performance and improvement plans.
- Work closely with CX & Insights Manager to monitor and report on customer behaviors and trends, making recommendations to CS Management as required.
Customer Service Excellence Enablement
- Oversees the development as well as execution of a CS capability and competency training program by the CS Enablement Manager and team.
- Collaborate with CS leadership and cross-functionally to identify and prioritize CS enablement requirements, ensuring that every member of CS is well-equipped to deliver value to our customers.
Agency Partner Management
- Support the management of agency partners, administering/maintaining contracts with guidance from the Legal team.
- Work cross-functionally to onboard agency partners and manage ongoing performance.
- Collaborate with agency partners to ensure adherence to the company’s standards and delivery of CX that is seamless and consistent with services offered by owned office teams.
- Oversee the eCommerce Services team, working with the eCommerce Services Manager to develop
- the team’s capabilities.
- Accountable for the scope of work & resources assigned to the eCommerce Services team.
- Lead strategic development projects enabling service delivery efficiency and increased customer satisfaction (e.g. self-service, service automation, chatbots).
- Work closely with the eCommerce & Marketing team (Commercial) to continuously improve on website design, functionality, product & service offerings.
- Degree or above, preferably in transportation and logistics management or business administration.
- 10+ years relevant experience with a proven track record in frontline customer service and or sales.
- LEAN, Agile, Six-sigma and project management skills will be a plus
- Must have experience in managing and using large scale CRM, customer service, case-management, or ticketing platforms (eg. Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshdesk, ServiceNow, Genesys).
- Advanced MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strategic thinker with ability to understand complex issues, develop/apply/simplify frameworks to facilitate broader organisational understanding, decision making, and action.
- Strong customer and sales orientation with ability to interpret/distill requests from the field into impactful deliverables
- Stellar internal and external collaboration and negotiation skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment to achieve business goals
- Ability to build strong effective networks, and be a team player supporting the global/regional/area teams proactively
- Strong analytical, communication skills and strong presentation skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!