We are looking for a CRM administrator/manager for one of our global shipping clients. The candidate will be responsible for providing support for the company’s sales practices on Hubspot. This is a growth role, providing the opportunity for a relationship driven individual with strong administrative capability to manage the CRM System. The ideal candidate would have 1-2 years’ experience in CRM system, takes initiative, challenge existing ideas and has strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate must be able to work well independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies that maximize revenue and profitability
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, suppliers, and stakeholders
- Negotiate and manage contracts with clients, suppliers, and partners
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations, company policies, and procedures
- Analyze market trends and identify new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the offshore oil and gas industry
- Provide leadership and guidance to the commercial team onboard the vessels
- Conduct regular performance reviews and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and implement marketing and promotional campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Attend industry conferences and events to network and stay up-to-date with industry developments
- Experience and understanding of CRM systems, preferably Hubspot
- CRM / Database administration skills and data management capability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to manage a diverse range of CRM users and build effective communication with traders.
- Strong mediating and conflict resolution skills to resolve disagreement where it may arise between traders.
- Strong adaptability skills to relate to different stakeholders and situations to achieve a desired outcome.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.