We are looking for an experienced CRM Application Team Lead for one of our global shipping clients. The role is responsible for the what, when and how to implement a suite of innovation digital platforms & solutions in driving customer experiences to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue and generate customer loyalty.
The candidate will be expected to promote empowerment of the customer service and commercial teams, enable the effective collection of customer journey interaction data to provide actionable customer insight to turn detractors into promoters.
- Subject matter expert in customer experience technologies and solutioning who can innovate holistic customer experiences across interactions and journeys.
- Define how the customer interactions and journeys tie up multiple digital platforms into compound offerings.
- Collaborate with the Commercial and Customer Service functions to define roadmaps, architecture and technology selection.
- Define, design, implement and manage a suite of high-quality, robust and scalable digital CX platforms & capabilities to achieve the CX vision.
- Partner with business stakeholders and product owners in understanding business needs/priorities and coordinate the efforts to deploy the solutions
- Translate business requirements and break down component of the features and functionalities into clear technical specifications for Agile development team
- Manage an off-shore development team in delivering and supporting high-quality solutions/deliverables
- Manage the overall operational stability of platforms & solutions
- Ensure technical staff in charge of maintaining and supporting the solutions has the necessary technical skills
- Diagnose and resolve any technical failures that occur
- Responsible for working with engineers to building maintain modern Web applications on Cloud infrastructure to be used across the business and customers.
- As a member of the Technology team, has the responsibility to maintain the design integrity of the Enterprise Architecture
- Manage and prioritize requests and ensure priorities are aligned to business requirements
- Manage stakeholder communication on project deliverables and implement effective and efficient project management practices for development teams
- Proactively evaluate and analyze any challenges in product features and concepts along with delivery pipeline, plan and take actions to mitigate delays to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Plan and secure quality solutions including customizations through timely testing before they are deployed
Key Qualifications & Skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 3+ years of architecture skills in designing digital customer experience solutions, preferably in the Shipping Industry (but is not essential)
- At least 5+ years of successfully implement CX solutions on web and mobile platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise in digital trends such as Customer 360, DXP, CMS, WEM, eCommerce, CRM, API economy, Process automation and able to connect the dots between all these platforms within a single customer journey.
- Strong understanding of CX processes and underlying data in the shipping industry
- Proven track record of driving changes in processes and organizations, while maintaining working relationships with key business customers
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.