Our client is looking for an experienced and proactive Crewing Manager to join their organisation to manage overall crewing matters and crew policies for their in-house manning agency. Reporting to the Head of Agency in Singapore and leading a small team to manage the crewing requirements of the company’s fleet of vessels, your main responsibility is to ensure smooth and optimal crew planning and ensuring crew sign on / off promptly as scheduled. The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of crew rotation planning and scheduling experience for conventional vessels.
- Guide and provide operational guidance to Crewing Executives for all crewing related issues
- Overall responsible for the recruitment, performance management, Crew disciplinary/grievances management and mandatory trainings of the crew
- To review Seafarers’ application forms and interview prospective candidates
- To manage Seafarers’ details in the system and keep the files correct and up-to-date.
- To ensure that Seafarers hold all required / valid documents including a valid medical certificate prior their assignment.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all records of manning agencies’ reports and internal audits
- To assist with vessel planning requirements, as necessary.
- To handle briefing / debriefing of Seafarers.
- To prepare weekly, monthly reports as per Singapore standards.
- To assist and support in all other ad hoc tasks as may be assigned by the Head of Agency
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree holder from a recognised institution
- Good knowledge of international crewing regulations including flag state requirements, STCW, ILO, MLC2006, etc.
- At least 3 years of crewing experience (specifically in crew planning and scheduling) is required
- Relevant working experience Ship Managers / Offshore industry are welcome to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!