We are looking for a proactive Crewing Payroll Executive to join their organization to manage day-to-day activities of the Crew Accounts Section. You will be working in a diverse and international environment, communicating with people from diverse culture background providing a vital area of support to the Crew on-board. The ideal candidate would have at least 2-3 years of relevant payroll experience in shipping or other industries.
- Review and process monthly ships’ accounts for the vessels assigned and export the monthly portage bills.
- Review, control allotment bank details and process monthly allotment for the vessels assigned.
- Assist in Cash to Master arrangement.
- Conduct Master’s briefing for the assigned vessels on ships accounts reporting.
- Update of Department Records Matrix, OJT plan where change is effected.
- Compile monthly Victualling & Slopchest report.
- Compile monthly Port Representation report for review
- Administration of Special wages / Special allotment
- Process Radio Invoices for Approval and forward to Accounts to prepare journal entries and payment.
- Calculation of pension claims and arranging pension redemption payment
- Prepare journal entries for Field Staffs and New Building costs
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by superior.
- Minimum GCE “A” Level with knowledge of accounting
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – spoken and written English
- A team player who is hands-on and meticulous in his/her work and can deliver within tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office in particular MS Excel application
- Working knowledge of Oracle Fusion will be advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding!