We are looking for an energetic and experienced Crew Management Partner for one of our global shipping clients. The CMP is responsible to build relationships and work with the relevant Fleet Cell departments in the organization to ensure excellent service delivery of the crewing elements of the contract by the Fleet cell departments and the company’s clients. This is also a clients’ facing role and hence the ideal candidate would be confident, has great communication skills and has at least 4 years of Marine HR operations and stakeholder management experiences.
- Work closely with the Fleet Cell and the Crew Management Centre to ensure service delivery as per contract with the customers and escalate performance issues where required.
- Function as the point of contact in escalation of all crew matters between the Fleet Managers and the Crew Management organization. Support the Fleet Cell in managing the crew in respect of onboard performance and procedures
- Ensure that Crew Management deliver upon the KPI’s agreed between customer, Fleet Cell and Crew Management
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with key contacts within the customer organization and obtain a clear understanding of the customer’s strategy and their operational challenges.
- Prepare/participate in, validate and execute Account Development Plans and Customer Success
- Develop and deliver effective onboarding and transition plans for new clients / new vessels
- Schedule and report regular service performance and budget reviews in line with expectations agreed with the customer and recommend actions to support continuous improvement
- Review and prepare options for future crewing strategies for assigned customers
- Actively participate in emergency situations involving vessels in the Fleet Cell and be the close coordination point into the Crew Management Centre and other relevant departments
- Play an active part in crew seminars and establish relationships with on board management
- Assure prompt actions and resolutions are taken upon customer complaints and responded to according to the expectations of the customer
- Contribute to the company’s commercial activities and campaigns as required
- Accountable for the crewing elements of the budget, and responsible for reporting and negotiating with the customer in cooperation with the Fleet Manager.
- Minimum Diploma in Maritime courses, but a degree is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of crew operations
- Demonstrate good customer service mindset and experiences
- Excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge of crew operations support and knowledge of different crew management segments and vessel types will have an advantage.