Our client is a reputed global shipowner company and they are looking for an experienced and energetic Communications Specialist to join their Corporate Communications Team. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of experiences in supporting and executing full spectrum of communications initiatives such as content creation, social media and website management, internal and external messages, collateral creation, overall branding, e.g., company newsletter, blogs, storytelling etc.
The function is responsible for supporting the Corporate Communications Manager for driving the Company’s brand equity and corporate reputation for internal and external stakeholders to position the company as a preferred place of employment.
This role includes and is not limited to performing a variety of tasks, such as the creation and development of print and digital collaterals, web site management and content development, marketing collateral, and cost tracking.
• Involved in supporting and executing full spectrum of communications initiatives such as content creation, social media and website management, internal and external messages, collateral creation, overall branding, e.g., company newsletter, blogs, storytelling
• Execute on and identify opportunities to enhance employee engagement
• Create/contribute and deploy innovative social content and campaigns that establish the company as a thought-leader and a preferred place of employment
• Contribute to and create strategies to help strengthen shore and sea colleagues
• Collateral inventory management
• Support Corporate Communications Manager in crisis communications, external PR management, and internal/external metrics
• Brand ambassador and guardian
• Other duties as assigned
• Planning, coordinating and executing internal and external events
• Contributing to and managing an event’s calendar and to the development of event concepts
• Engaging with, selecting and managing vendors
• Coordinating event logistics
• Conceptualise, create or manage the creation of event collaterals
• Post-event reporting and follow-up
• Ad-hoc duties; willingness to be hands-on preparing for and during the events
• A Degree in human resources, industrial and organizational psychology, organizational development or its equivalent.
• At least 2-3 years related work experiences
• Industry experience will be an advantage, i.e., shipping/oil/gas
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Possess a deep sense of cultural awareness
• Ability to think creatively, motivate and inspire other people
- 5-Day Work Week
- Centralized location and nice office environment
- Attractive remuneration package and staff benefits
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.