We are looking for a resourceful and experienced Corporate Communications Manager for one of our global shipping clients. The Corporate Communications Manager will be responsible for strategizing, implementing, and driving the organization’s corporate communication initiatives, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of managerial experience in the maritime industry and must be a confident communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Develop and execute internal and external communication initiatives for local and overseas offices.
- Take responsibility for brand communications, media engagement, and corporate internal communications.
- Build brand awareness and enhance the company’s brand and reputation internally and externally.
- Communicate with and coordinate across various internal and external stakeholders to deliver marketing initiatives.
- Develop content and maintain a wide range of marketing materials, such as websites, press releases, notices, corporate newsletters, and other marketing and communications-related projects.
- Drive the company’s social media platforms to publicize and promote the company’s brand.
- Create and develop content and activities to engage and grow the company’s social media followers, as well as monitor and analyze company-related news on social media.
- Develop all corporate collaterals, including brochures, newsletters, flash presentations, corporate videos, etc.
- Manage the execution and support of key initiatives and events.
- Implement media engagement activities, corporate events, and CSR programs.
- Monitor and track the company’s media exposure and generate reports on it.
- Develop key messages, including media statements, press releases, and speeches.
- Act as the liaison for all media inquiries and develop media interviews and responses.
- Write and edit media releases, speeches, collaterals, reports, and other publications.
- Provide support for Crisis Communications activities as required.
- A degree in Mass Communications/Marketing or an equivalent field.
- At least 3 years of managerial experience in corporate communications.
- Strong skills in writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, as well as professional printing/publishing. Ability to effectively present concepts verbally.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
- Proficiency in social media platforms and website management and maintenance.
- Ability to work with deadlines and a strong aptitude for driving and taking ownership of events.
- High level of cross-cultural and emotional intelligence
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!