We are looking for an experienced and energetic Communications Executive for one of our global shipping clients. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of experiences in supporting and executing full spectrum of communications initiatives such as content creation, social media and website management, internal and external messages, collateral creation, overall branding, e.g., company newsletter, blogs, storytelling etc.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications, this position will assist to drive the company’s branding and corporate reputation for both the internal and external stakeholders. Apart from handling day-to-day communications related work, he/she will also be responsible to plan, coordinate and execute all internal and external events of the company. In addition, he/she will be expected to assist in identifying opportunities to enhance employee engagement for both the shore and offshore colleagues and also support the Head of Corporate Communications in crisis communications, external PR management as well as serve as a Brand ambassador and guardian of the company.
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant work experiences. Having industry experience will be an advantage, i.e. shipping/ oil/gas
- Strong verbal and written skills required
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to think creatively, motivate and inspire others.
- Independent, resourceful and ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.